Only 40 left in stock
We reformulated the traditional thieves oil recipe and gave it a germ-busting boost of lemon myrtle and peppermint oil to help you guard against airborne pathogens.
Imagine a crisp lemon fragrance infused with minty menthol, woodsy eucalyptus, rosemary, and warm spicy tones of cinnamon and cloves. Fresh and powerful.
ingredients & traditional use
Lemon myrtle is a potent antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory essential oil that is more powerful than tea tree oil. Traditionally used for colds, flu, sinus infection, bronchitis, sore throat and respiratory congestion.
Antiseptic, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antifungal, antispasmodic, decongestant.
Eucalyptus oil is traditionally used colds, flu, coughs, runny nose, sore throat, nasal congestion, bronchitis, asthma and sinusitis.
Antiseptic, antimicrobial, antifungal, antiviral and decongestant in nature. Peppermint oil is used to open airways, clear mucus, soothe sinuses, ease coughs, kill bacterial infection. drops.
Antibacterial, anti-catarrhal, antifungal, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, expectorant. Rosemary oil is traditionally used to clear the respiratory tract, asthma, bronchitis, catarrh, sinus, colds, sore throats, coughing and flu.
Antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal. Clove oil is traditionally used for various respiratory disorders, including coughs, colds, bronchitis, asthma, and sinusitis.
Antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, antimicrobial and carminative. Cinnamon bark is traditionally used to relieve the symptoms of colds, flu, sore throat and congestion.
how to diffuse essential oils
There are all kinds of essential oil diffusers. However, coldwater ultrasonic diffusion is considered safe and effective.
Ultrasonic diffusers come in different sizes, and it’s best to follow the manufacturer’s directions.
- As a general rule though, you can use the following;
- 100ml diffuser – use 3 to 5 drops of essential oils.
- 150ml diffuser – use 8 to10 drops.
- 500ml diffuser – requires about 15 to 20 drops.
how long you should diffuse for
You don’t need to diffuse essential oils all day long. They are powerful, and you don’t want to overpower a room either.
It’s recommended that you diffuse essential oils for an hour and turn your diffuser off for an hour.
Make sure you have proper ventilation in the room too.
If you suffer from allergies, chronic illness, you are pregnant, or you take prescribed medications that are sensitive to interactions, please check with your health practitioner before using essential oils.
Essential oils can be toxic to animals. Please check with your vet before using essential oils near your pets.
immune boosting foods
The healthier you are, the more you can protect your wellbeing. And what you eat matters. Here’s a list of foods that support immune function:
- Berries and cherries.
- Citrus fruit, including oranges, mandarins, lemon and lime.
- Fresh ginger, turmeric and horseradish.
- The onion family, including garlic, onion, leek and shallots.
- Tomatoes. Cherry tomatoes are recommended if you are not buying organic.
- Carrots, fennel root, celery, parsnip, pumpkin, turnip and swede.
- Fresh or dried herbs including sage, oregano, rosemary and thyme sprinkled generously over food and used in all soups, stir fries and casseroles.
- Add spice to your meals, including anise seed, cardamom, chilli, cinnamon, star anise, pimento, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, black pepper and turmeric.
- Raw nuts and seeds – Brazil nuts, walnuts, pine nuts, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and almonds.
- For sweetening, use dates, as well as Manuka or pure raw honey – and eliminate processed sugar from your diet.
- Eat organically grown fruit and vegetables – lots of greens and seasonable produce.
eat well to stay well
|Dimensions||4 × 15 × 20 cm|